Although the first recording of multiple sclerosis symptoms and signs occurred in 1868 by Jean-Martin Charcot, the medical community still has no real idea what causes one person to have this potentially devastating disease...
Society Co-Sponsors Rally for Medical Research/About-the-Society/News/SOCIETY-CO-SPONSORS-RALLY-FOR-MEDICAL-RESEARCH … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Improved cognitive outcomes in patients with relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis treated with daclizumab beta: Results from the DECIDE study
Improved cognitive outcomes in patients with relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis treated with daclizumab beta: Results from the DECIDE studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Mourns the Passing of Dr. John Kurtzke/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Mourns-the-Passing-of-Dr-John … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Link found between cognitive fatigue and effort and rewardInjury and disease of the brain increase the likelihood of cognitive fatigue, which can be disabling. Researchers are studying the mechanisms of cognitive fatigue, toward the...
National MS Society Researcher Wins Stem Cell Prize/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Researcher-Wins-Stem-Cell-Priz … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Development of the Arm Function in Multiple Sclerosis Questionnaire-Short Form (AMSQ-SF): A static 10-item version
- Patient reported outcome measures of upper limb function in multiple sclerosis: A critical overview
- New Findings on Pregnancy and Outcomes in MS
- Regulatory B cells: The key to post-alemtuzumab rebound phenomena in multiple sclerosis?
- Severe B cell–mediated disease activation despite two cycles of alemtuzumab in a patient with multiple sclerosis
- Two Reports from Basic Research Offer Possible Clues for Understanding MS
- Twenty Novel Research Projects Focus on Novel Strategies to Stop MS Progression, Reduce Emotional Di
- Nature of immune cells in the human brain disclosedPosted At: Science Daily
- MS: How too much salt can cause inflammationPosted At: Medical News Today
- International consensus on quality standards for brain health-focused care in multiple sclerosis