Although the first recording of multiple sclerosis symptoms and signs occurred in 1868 by Jean-Martin Charcot, the medical community still has no real idea what causes one person to have this potentially devastating disease...
Impact of immunoablation and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation on gray and white matter atrophy in multiple sclerosis
Impact of immunoablation and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation on gray and white matter atrophy in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Mapping the biology of drug-resistant multiple sclerosisPeople suffering from multiple sclerosis have relied on a drug called interferon-beta to prevent flare-ups of the disease and avoid its crippling neurological symptoms. But interferon-beta treatment has...
Telephone-Delivered Interventions Reduce MS Symptoms by More than 50 Percent – findings show how te/About-the-Society/News/Telephone-Delivered-Interventions-Reduce-MS-Sympto … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Three-year clinical outcomes of relapsing multiple sclerosis patients treated with dimethyl fumarate in a United States community health center
Three-year clinical outcomes of relapsing multiple sclerosis patients treated with dimethyl fumarate in a United States community health centerMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
UPDATED: Sanofi Genzyme Applies to FDA for Approval of Alemtuzumab to Treat Relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/UPDATED-Genzyme-Applies-to-FDA-for-Approval-of-Ale … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Interim Results Presented from HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial
- Study Suggests Treating Psychiatric Problems in MS May Reduce Later Progressive Disability
- Multiple sclerosis: Have researchers found a key to prevention?
- Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Idebenone in Primary Progressive MS
- Surprise finding could lead to new MS treatmentsPosted At: Science Daily
- Ten New Novel Research Projects Focus on MS Fatigue, Gut Bugs, Transcranial Stimulation and More
- Could a sunny climate prevent MS?
- Zinbryta (daclizumab), a Therapy for Relapsing MS, is Withdrawn from Market
- Could eating more fish lower MS risk?
- Does Eating Fish Protect Against MS? One of Many Studies to be Featured at Upcoming AAN Meeting