Case of PML Reported in Person Receiving Gilenya®: UPDATED/About-the-Society/News/Case-of-PML-Reported-in-Person-Receiving-Gilenya® … read morePosted At: National MS Society
The impact of subjective cognitive fatigue and depression on cognitive function in patients with multiple sclerosis
The impact of subjective cognitive fatigue and depression on cognitive function in patients with multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Questionnaires can be a good predictor of survival rates in multiple sclerosisThe way in which patients with multiple sclerosis answer questionnaires could help to predict their survival rate from the disease, a study has...
Loss of spinal nerve fibres not the only cause of disability in multiple sclerosisIt is commonly thought that in MS, the loss of axons (nerve fibres) contributes to the chronic disability found in many...
National MS Society Commits $19.4 Million in 38 New Research Projects/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Commits-$19-4-Million-in-38-Ne … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Viruses in chronic progressive neurologic disease
- The aliens inside us: HERV-W endogenous retroviruses and multiple sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis genetics
- Effect of puberty on multiple sclerosis risk and course
- Gut microbiome and pediatric multiple sclerosis
- Epigenetic modifications in brain and immune cells of multiple sclerosis patients
- A review of vitamin D supplementation as disease-modifying therapy
- Response to ‘Does cladribine have an impact on brain atrophy in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis?’ by Schiffmann et al.
- Does cladribine have an impact on brain atrophy in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis?
- Cognitive reserve, cognition, and regional brain damage in MS: A 2 -year longitudinal study