Although the first recording of multiple sclerosis symptoms and signs occurred in 1868 by Jean-Martin Charcot, the medical community still has no real idea what causes one person to have this potentially devastating disease...
Positive impact of cladribine on quality of life in people with relapsing multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Fampridine response in MS patients with gait impairment in a real-world setting: Need for new response criteria?
Fampridine response in MS patients with gait impairment in a real-world setting: Need for new response criteria?Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
tDCS combined with computer games at home reduces cognitive symptoms of multiple sclerosisA new study reports that participants with multiple sclerosis who used tDCS while playing the cognitive training computer games designed to improve...
Global Consortium Identifies 48 Additional MS Risk Genes, with Funding from the National MS Society/About-the-Society/News/Global-Consortium-Identifies-48-Additional-MS-Risk … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Cellular self-digestion process triggers autoimmune diseasePosted At: Science Daily
- Cambridge University Scientist Wins Innovation Prize for MS Research
- Genes, Gut Bacteria, and Age Combine to Bring on MS-like Disease in Mice
- Increased cerebrospinal fluid albumin and immunoglobulin A fractions forecast cortical atrophy and longitudinal functional deterioration in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial of two group education programs for fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Short- and medium-term benefitsPosted At: MS Journal
- Multiple sclerosis symptoms improved with fruit and vegPosted At: Medical News Today
- Study Links Healthier Diets/Lifestyles with Less Disability in People with MS
- Healthy Living May Ease Some MS SymptomsPosted At: Medline Plus
- 2018 Federal Budget: Where Are We?
- National MS Society Endorses MS “NARCRMS” Data Registry