Cerebral microbleeds in MS are associated with increased risk for disabilityLeaky blood vessels in the brain called cerebral microbleeds are associated with an increased risk of physical and cognitive disability in patients with multiple...
UCSF DNA Bank Seeks Participants to Help End MS/About-the-Society/News/UCSF-DNA-Bank-Seeks-Participants-to-Help-End-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Update: Antihistamine Shows Evidence of Stimulating Myelin Repair in Small Phase II MS Study – More/About-the-Society/News/Antihistamine-Shows-Evidence-of-Stimulating-Myelin … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Letter re “Is pruritus an indicator of aquaporin-positive neuromyelitis optica?”Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Link found between cognitive fatigue and effort and rewardInjury and disease of the brain increase the likelihood of cognitive fatigue, which can be disabling. Researchers are studying the mechanisms of cognitive fatigue, toward the...
Join Our Mailing List
- All you need to know about dysesthesiaPosted At: Medical News Today
- MS risk in children spotted with MRI brain scansPosted At: Science Daily
- Open Enrollment for Marketplace and Medicare Plans
- MS could be reversed with existing allergy drugPosted At: Medical News Today
- The impact of vascular risk factors on brain volume and lesion load in patients with early multiple sclerosis
- Male factor infertility and risk of multiple sclerosis: A register-based cohort study
- Society Response to Executive Order on Health Care
- Study of Kids with MS Links Eating More Fatty Foods to Higher Risk of Relapse, and More Vegetables t
- High-Fat Diets Could Pose Danger to Young MS PatientsPosted At: Medline Plus
- MS Research Australia Progress in MS Research 2017