New Study Suggests “Exclusive” Breastfeeding Linked to Fewer Postpartum Relapses During First Six Mo
New Study Suggests “Exclusive” Breastfeeding Linked to Fewer Postpartum Relapses During First Six Mo/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Suggests-Exclusive”-Breastfeeding-Linked … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Phase II results published of clinical trial of ocrelizumab in relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/Phase-II-results-published-of-clinical-trial-of-oc … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Investigators Seeking People with Primary Progressive MS and Other Forms of MS for Study of Gut Bact
Investigators Seeking People with Primary Progressive MS and Other Forms of MS for Study of Gut Bact/About-the-Society/News/Investigators-Seeking-People-with-Primary-Progress … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Efficacy and safety of ozanimod in multiple sclerosis: Dose-blinded extension of a randomized phase II study
Efficacy and safety of ozanimod in multiple sclerosis: Dose-blinded extension of a randomized phase II studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Concussion in teenagers increases the risk of MS in later lifeConcussion in teenagers increases the risk of multiple sclerosis (MS) in later life. However, there is no association with MS for concussion in younger...
- Next story Researchers Continue With Their Progress in the Seven Society-Funded CCSVI Studies in MS
- Previous story MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting for Study of Tysabri in Early Relapsing-Remitting MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode