What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?Two new studies look at the effects of stopping the newer, stronger drug natalizumab for multiple sclerosis (MS) during pregnancy. Natalizumab is generally prescribed for people...
Temperature dependence of multiple sclerosis mortality rates in the United StatesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Concussions loosen insulation around brain cellsDetailed scans of concussed hockey players found that the protective fatty tissue surrounding brain cell fibers was loosened two weeks after the injury — even though the athletes felt...
New Bill Supporting Adult Day Centers Hits U.S. House Floor/About-the-Society/News/New-Bill-Supporting-Adult-Day-Centers-Hits-U-S-Hou … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Access to MS Medications Bills Advance to President/About-the-Society/News/Access-to-MS-Medications-Bills-Advance-to-Presiden … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story National MS Society Receives Life-Changing Gift to Help People with MS Live Their Best Lives
- Previous story Results Announced from Phase 2 Myelin Repair Trial in Relapsing MS
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today