Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t
Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t/About-the-Society/News/Study-Suggests-Smoking-Increases-a-Person’s-Immuni … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Concussions loosen insulation around brain cellsDetailed scans of concussed hockey players found that the protective fatty tissue surrounding brain cell fibers was loosened two weeks after the injury — even though the athletes felt...
Estimating MS-related work productivity loss and factors associated with work productivity loss in a representative Australian sample of people with multiple sclerosis
Estimating MS-related work productivity loss and factors associated with work productivity loss in a representative Australian sample of people with multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Society Applauds New FAA Law Making Travel More Accessible/About-the-Society/News/Society-Applauds-New-FAA-Law-Making-Travel-More-Ac … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Unravelling a mystery cause of multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Study Finds That Use of Health Care Increases Well Before an MS Diagnosis, Offering New Leads to Ear
Join Our Mailing List
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium
- Optic nerve double inversion recovery hypersignal in patients with clinically isolated syndrome is associated with asymptomatic gadolinium-enhanced lesion
- Spinal cord and infratentorial lesions in radiologically isolated syndrome are associated with decreased retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thickness