Researchers find new gene interaction associated with increased MS riskA person carrying variants of two particular genes could be almost three times more likely to develop multiple sclerosis, according to the latest findings from...
West Virginia’s David McKinley Named National MS Society 2013 U.S. Representative of the Year/About-the-Society/News/2013ROYMcKinley … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Potential path to repair MS-damaged nervesGene expression in specific cells and in specific regions can provide a more precise, neuroprotective approach than traditional treatments for neurological diseases. For multiple sclerosis, specifically, increasing cholesterol synthesis...
“Brain reserve” and “cognitive reserve” should always be taken into account when studying neurodegeneration – Commentary
“Brain reserve” and “cognitive reserve” should always be taken into account when studying neurodegeneration – CommentaryMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Studies Uncover Possible New Factors That Alter a Person’s Risk for Developing MS/About-the-Society/News/Studies-Uncover-Possible-New-Factors-That-Alter-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Previous story How to give an intramuscular injection
Join Our Mailing List
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting proteinPosted At: Science Daily
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Results Reported from Innovative “MS-SMART” Clinical Trial in Secondary Progressive MS Presented at
- Hidden cost of pembrolizumab therapy