Federal Government Shutdown’s Possible Impact on People with MS/About-the-Society/News/Federal-Government-Shutdown-s-Possible-Impact-on-P … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Small Study Reports Benefit of Marijuana on MS Spasticity/About-the-Society/News/Small-Study-Reports-Benefit-of-Marijuana-on-MS-Spa … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple Sclerosis: An Overview … read morePosted At: Medline Plus
Shared decision-making is cornerstone of multiple sclerosis treatmentOne of the cornerstones of multiple sclerosis treatment is shared decision-making between patients and their doctors and nurses, according to a new report. … read morePosted At:...
Thrombocytopenia at the time of alemtuzumab infusion in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story eMSQOL-29: Prospective validation of the abbreviated, electronic version of MSQOL-54
- Previous story Predictive validity of NEDA in the 16- and 21-year follow-up from the pivotal trial of interferon beta-1b
Join Our Mailing List
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium
- Optic nerve double inversion recovery hypersignal in patients with clinically isolated syndrome is associated with asymptomatic gadolinium-enhanced lesion
- Spinal cord and infratentorial lesions in radiologically isolated syndrome are associated with decreased retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thickness