Researchers Use Stem Cells To Uncover Possible Clue To Why Myelin Repair Fails in Primary Progressiv
Researchers Use Stem Cells To Uncover Possible Clue To Why Myelin Repair Fails in Primary Progressiv/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Use-Stem-Cells-To-Uncover-Possible-Clu … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Microrna treatment restores nerve insulation, limb function in mice with MSScientists partially re-insulated ravaged nerves in mouse models of multiple sclerosis (MS) and restored limb mobility by treating the animals with a small non-coding...
MS treatment that ‘resets’ immune system may halt disease progression for at least 5 yearsA type of treatment for multiple sclerosis that ‘resets’ the immune system may stop progression of the disease in nearly...
Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatment
Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatmentMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
American Academy of Neurology Guideline Addresses Emotional Disorders in Individuals with MS/About-the-Society/News/American-Academy-of-Neurology-Guideline-Addresses … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story No evidence of disease activity in patients receiving daclizumab versus intramuscular interferon beta-1a for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the DECIDE study
- Previous story Genetic susceptibility to multiple sclerosis: Brain structure and cognitive function in the general population
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?