Genetic risk factors for pediatric-onset multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Disability progression markers over 6–12 years in interferon-β-treated multiple sclerosis patientsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Could probiotics help to fight multiple sclerosis?Multiple sclerosis, a debilitating autoimmune disease, is difficult to treat. New research looking at the role of gut bacteria offers new hope. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
Epigenetic modifications in brain and immune cells of multiple sclerosis patientsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 24, Issue 1, Page 69-74, January 2018. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Results Published of Phase I Mesenchymal Stem Cell Study/About-the-Society/News/Results-Published-of-Phase-I-Mesenchymal-Stem-Cell … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Why does the flu trigger MS relapse? Study investigates
- Previous story Acute simultaneous development of brain tumour–like lesion and demyelinating polyneuropathy in a patient with chronic relapsing myelitis
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society