Teenage concussion linked to later risk of MSConcussion during adolescence may increase the risk of developing multiple sclerosis in later life, possibly by prompting an abnormal immune response. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
Neurodegenerative disease mechanism and potential drug identifiedTwo new studies of neurodegenerative diseases linked to mitochondrial defects offer hope for developing a new biomarker for research and diagnostics, and a drug for treating such diseases....
Alemtuzumab improves quality-of-life outcomes compared with subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in patients with active relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Alemtuzumab improves quality-of-life outcomes compared with subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in patients with active relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 10, Page 1367-1376, September 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
We should focus more on finding therapeutic targets for the non-inflammatory damage in MS – Commentary
We should focus more on finding therapeutic targets for the non-inflammatory damage in MS – CommentaryMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Invests Nearly $19 Million in New Research to Stop Multiple Sclerosis, Restore F
National MS Society Invests Nearly $19 Million in New Research to Stop Multiple Sclerosis, Restore F/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Invests-Nearly-$19-Million-in … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story The efficacy of teriflunomide in patients who received prior disease-modifying treatments: Subgroup analyses of the teriflunomide phase 3 TEMSO and TOWER studies
- Previous story Closing the gap on employment rates: Success stories pave the way for policy works-in-progress
Join Our Mailing List
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting proteinPosted At: Science Daily
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Results Reported from Innovative “MS-SMART” Clinical Trial in Secondary Progressive MS Presented at
- Hidden cost of pembrolizumab therapy