Where there is inflammation, treatment may reduce disability progression – NoMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Cognitive impairment in patients with multiple sclerosis is associated with atrophy of the inner retinal layers
Cognitive impairment in patients with multiple sclerosis is associated with atrophy of the inner retinal layersMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MS: When good brain cells turn badMS causes nerve cells to lose their insulating coating. A new study finds that the cells that construct this coat may also be responsible for its demise. …...
More Evidence Links the ‘Mono’ Virus to MS RiskLatest study shows blacks and Hispanics also vulnerableSource: HealthDay … read morePosted At: Medline Plus
Mixed Results from FDA Advisory Panel Meeting To Consider Marketing Approval of Lemtrada™ (alemtuzum
Mixed Results from FDA Advisory Panel Meeting To Consider Marketing Approval of Lemtrada™ (alemtuzum/About-the-Society/News/Mixed-Results-from-FDA-Advisory-Panel-Meeting-To-C … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story FDA Approves Plegridy (Pegylated Interferon Beta) For Relapsing MS
- Previous story Multiple Sclerosis Coalition Consensus Paper on Disease-Modifying Therapies is Available
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society