Sanofi Genzyme Announces it Will Resubmit Lemtrada Application to the FDA/About-the-Society/News/Genzyme-Announces-it-Will-Resubmit-Lemtrada-Applic … read morePosted At: National MS Society
FDA Updates Tysabri Label to Include Lab Test that Helps Identify Person’s Risk of Developing PML/About-the-Society/News/FDA-Updates-Tysabri-Label-to-Include-Lab-Test-that … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Positive results announced from a second Phase III Trial of oral BG-12 in relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/Positive-results-announced-from-a-second-Phase-III … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Having MS and Other Conditions: Global Group Makes Recommendations for Future Studies of MS Comorbi/About-the-Society/News/Having-MS-and-Other-Conditions-Global-Group-Make … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Experimental therapy for immune diseases hits Achilles heel of activated T cellsImmune diseases like multiple sclerosis and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis unleash destructive waves of inflammation on the body, causing death or a lifetime of illness...
- Next story National MS Society-funded study suggests balance/ eye movement training improves fatigue, balance a
- Previous story Study: Woman’s Risk of Having a First Neurologic Event, Which Often Leads to MS, Decreased with Incr
Join Our Mailing List
- Guidelines Released by AAN to Help Inform Treatment Choices for Multiple Sclerosis
- Why are my legs and feet numb?
- MS News from the AAN Meeting in Los Angeles
- How to beat psoriasis at its own game
- How can CBD help with fibromyalgia?
- Physical and mental benefits of swimming
- National MS Society Commits $14.2 Million to New Research to Stop Multiple Sclerosis, Restore Functi
- Novel PET imaging agent could help guide therapy for brain diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- 2018 John Dystel Prize for MS Research Goes to Prof. Frederik Barkhof – A Leader in Using MRI to St
- Congress Passes FY 2018 Budget