Processing speed test: Validation of a self-administered, iPad®-based tool for screening cognitive dysfunction in a clinic setting
Processing speed test: Validation of a self-administered, iPad®-based tool for screening cognitive dysfunction in a clinic settingMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm your brainLong-term use of either cannabis or cannabis-based drugs impairs memory, say researchers. Their study has implications for both recreational users and people who use the drug to...
Society Fights for MS Research Funding and Health Coverage in Congress/About-the-Society/News/Society-Fights-for-MS-Research-Funding-and-Health … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Emerging Therapies, Myelin Repair, Strategies to Address Symptoms Among Research News from AAN Meeti
Emerging Therapies, Myelin Repair, Strategies to Address Symptoms Among Research News from AAN Meeti/About-the-Society/News/Emerging-Therapies,-Myelin-Repair,-Strategies-to-A … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Invests $7 Million in New Research to Speed Repair of the Nervous System/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Invests-$7-Million-in-New-Rese … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story National MS Society-funded study suggests balance/ eye movement training improves fatigue, balance a
- Previous story Study: Woman’s Risk of Having a First Neurologic Event, Which Often Leads to MS, Decreased with Incr
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish