Insights into microbiome research 2: Experimental design, sample collection, and shipmentMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 24, Issue 11, Page 1419-1420, October 2018. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Predictive validity of NEDA in the 16- and 21-year follow-up from the pivotal trial of interferon beta-1b
Predictive validity of NEDA in the 16- and 21-year follow-up from the pivotal trial of interferon beta-1bMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Three Additional Centers Selected to Join Research Network Focusing on Pediatric MS — National MS S/About-the-Society/News/Three-Additional-Centers-Selected-to-Join-Research … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Ocrelizumab Granted “Breakthrough Therapy Designation” for Primary-Progressive MS by FDA. UPDATE: Pr
Ocrelizumab Granted “Breakthrough Therapy Designation” for Primary-Progressive MS by FDA. UPDATE: Pr/About-the-Society/News/Ocrelizumab-Granted-Breakthrough-Therapy-Designat … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Physical and cognitive fitness may affect ALS riskPhysical fitness, body mass index (BMI), IQ, and stress resilience in young adulthood may have effects on the risk of developing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou...
- Next story Studies Report Progress Understanding What Drives Repair of the Brain’s Insulating Myelin, Which is
- Previous story Bimbo Bakeries USA and Flowers Foods “Summer Bun” Program Benefits National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings