Ozanimod successful in clinical trials for multiple sclerosisResults from two phase 3 trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of the drug ozanimod have now been released. … read morePosted At: Science Daily
New Experimental Strategy to Turn Off Immune Attacks in MS Uses “Nanoparticles”/About-the-Society/News/New-Experimental-Strategy-to-Turn-Off-Immune-Attac … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Researchers Report Promising New Approach to Protecting the Nervous System from MS Damage/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Report-Promising-New-Approach-to-Prote … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Oral contraceptives and MS disease activity in a contemporary real-world cohortMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Study Suggests That Interferons Did Not Reduce MS Progression
- Previous story Study Identifies Possible Target of Immune Attacks in Some People with MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode