Data revealed under FOI shows benefits of MS drug currently blocked by regulatorsA drug that is blocked by the EU regulatory system has now been found to improve the quality of life of people...
Body size and physical exercise, and the risk of multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Shifting borders, crossing boundaries: The case of combined central and peripheral demyelinationMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Quest for new medicines could be helped by cell discoveryA key discovery has been made that could speed up the production of cells in the lab for studying diseases such as multiple sclerosis and...
Researchers report first known case of CTE in patient with no known head traumaResearchers have discovered the presence of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in the brain of a deceased patient with no known history...
- Next story Acute simultaneous development of brain tumour–like lesion and demyelinating polyneuropathy in a patient with chronic relapsing myelitis
- Previous story One step closer in explaining MS relapse during upper respiratory infection
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings