How rogue immune cells cross the blood-brain barrier to cause multiple sclerosisDrug designers working on therapeutics against multiple sclerosis should focus on blocking two distinct ways rogue immune cells attack healthy neurons, according to...
International Committee Re-Examines Definitions of the Courses of MS/About-the-Society/News/International-Committee-Re-Examines-Definitions-of … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Pilot trial of intravenous autologous culture-expanded mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in multiple sclerosis
Pilot trial of intravenous autologous culture-expanded mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Oral PresentationsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 3_suppl, Page 8-84, October 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Cerebral rituximab uptake in multiple sclerosis: A 89Zr-immunoPET pilot studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Researchers Pinpoint Signal that Triggers the Beneficial Effects of Specific Gut Bacteria in MS-Like
- Previous story Swedish Study Reports No Link Between Vitamin D Levels at Birth and Risk of MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode