Research pinpoints powerful biomarker of Multiple SclerosisA breakthrough study has revealed unique molecules in the blood of people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) that could become definitive diagnostic biomarkers of the world’s most common neurologic...
Uses and risks of mitoxantine (Novantrone)Mitoxantrone is used to treat some types of multiple sclerosis (MS) and some types of cancer. It is given as an intravenous infusion in a clinical setting. Some serious...
National MS Society-Supported Collaborators Publish Reviews of Tools Used to Measure MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Supported-Collaborators-Publis … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Cutting Edge Genomic MS Research Earns Philip De Jager, MD, PhD, of Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Har
Cutting Edge Genomic MS Research Earns Philip De Jager, MD, PhD, of Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Har/About-the-Society/News/Cutting-Edge-Genomic-MS-Research-Earns-Philip-(1) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Treating at the earliest sign of MS may offer long-term benefitStarting medication for multiple sclerosis (MS) in people who show the beginning signs of the disease is associated with prolonging the time before the...
- Next story Retinal atrophy in relation to visual functioning and vision-related quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Study Evaluates Real-World Safety of Interferons in MS
Join Our Mailing List
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting proteinPosted At: Science Daily
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Results Reported from Innovative “MS-SMART” Clinical Trial in Secondary Progressive MS Presented at
- Hidden cost of pembrolizumab therapy