Breakthrough in MS treatmentThree studies have discovered that ocrelizumab can significantly reduce new attacks in patients with relapsing MS, as well as slow the progression of symptoms caused by primary progressive MS. … read...
Sharing Clinical Trial Data for Multiple Sclerosis — Standardized and Pooled Data Available for Sec/About-the-Society/News/Sharing-Clinical-Trial-Data-for-Multiple-Sclerosis … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers lay foundation for innovative treatment of multiple sclerosisInhibition of the protein kinase CK2 prevents the development of auto-aggressive T cells, say multiple sclerosis researchers. Multiple sclerosis is the most common chronic inflammatory disease...
Society Responds to Proposed Medical Expense Deduction Repeal in H.R. 1/About-the-Society/News/Society-Responds-to-Proposed-Medical-Expense-Deduc … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatmentA study of male mice finds that testosterone triggers production of a protective molecule that prevents the development of immune cells that attack myelin. … read...
- Next story Retinal atrophy in relation to visual functioning and vision-related quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Study Evaluates Real-World Safety of Interferons in MS
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?