tDCS combined with computer games at home reduces cognitive symptoms of multiple sclerosisA new study reports that participants with multiple sclerosis who used tDCS while playing the cognitive training computer games designed to improve...
Antioxidant therapies may help in the fight against neurodegenerative diseasesA new review examines the potential of antioxidant approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and...
Study Suggests Stomach Bacteria (Helicobacter pylori) Associated with Less MS Risk in Women/About-the-Society/News/Study-Suggests-Stomach-Bacteria-(Helicobacter-pylo … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Pivotal Meeting Probes MS Therapy Use in Children/About-the-Society/News/Pivotal-Meeting-Probes-MS-Therapy-Use-in-Children … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatment
- Previous story Immediate transient thrombocytopenia at the time of alemtuzumab infusion in multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society