Connecticut’s Chris Murphy Named National MS Society U.S. Senator of the Year/About-the-Society/News/Connecticut’s-Chris-Murphy-Named-National-MS-Socie … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society Response to Executive Order on Health Care/About-the-Society/News/Society-Response-to-Executive-Order-on-Health-Care … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS: Solvent exposure raises risk by 50 percentA new study shows that a combination of smoking, genetic predisposition, and exposure to solvents increases the risk of developing MS by 30-fold. … read morePosted At:...
Amiloride does not protect retinal nerve fibre layer thickness in optic neuritis in a phase 2 randomised controlled trial
Amiloride does not protect retinal nerve fibre layer thickness in optic neuritis in a phase 2 randomised controlled trialMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
PET detects neuroinflammation in multiple sclerosisThe triggers of autoimmune inflammation in multiple sclerosis (MS) have eluded scientists for many years, but molecular imaging is bringing researchers closer to identifying them, while providing a means...
- Next story Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatment
- Previous story Immediate transient thrombocytopenia at the time of alemtuzumab infusion in multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today