Model helps explain why some patients with multiple sclerosis have seizuresMS patients are three to six times more likely to develop seizures. Using a mouse model, a team of scientists has found for the...
Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t
Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t/About-the-Society/News/Study-Suggests-Smoking-Increases-a-Person’s-Immuni … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Hyposmia: Causes, treatment, and related conditionsHyposmia is a term describing partial or complete loss of the sense of smell. Learn about the causes, how it is treated, and related conditions. … read morePosted At:...
Annette Funicello, beloved 1950s Disney “Mouseketeer” and 1960s movie star, died April 8th at the ag
Annette Funicello, beloved 1950s Disney “Mouseketeer” and 1960s movie star, died April 8th at the ag/About-the-Society/News/Annette-Funicello,-beloved-1950s-Disney-Mouseketee … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Clinical characteristics of late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: A multicenter retrospective study in Korea
Clinical characteristics of late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: A multicenter retrospective study in KoreaMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story FDA Updates Prescribing Info for Ampyra to Address Risk of Seizure in Those with Reduced Kidney Func
- Previous story Study Suggests That Interferons Did Not Reduce MS Progression
Join Our Mailing List
- Interim Results Presented from HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial
- Study Suggests Treating Psychiatric Problems in MS May Reduce Later Progressive Disability
- Multiple sclerosis: Have researchers found a key to prevention?
- Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Idebenone in Primary Progressive MS
- Surprise finding could lead to new MS treatmentsPosted At: Science Daily
- Ten New Novel Research Projects Focus on MS Fatigue, Gut Bugs, Transcranial Stimulation and More
- Could a sunny climate prevent MS?
- Zinbryta (daclizumab), a Therapy for Relapsing MS, is Withdrawn from Market
- Could eating more fish lower MS risk?
- Does Eating Fish Protect Against MS? One of Many Studies to be Featured at Upcoming AAN Meeting