Predicting the profile of increasing disability in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Cellular self-digestion process triggers autoimmune diseaseAutophagy allows cells to degrade and recycle their cellular components. Researchers have now demonstrated that the autophagy machinery in certain immune cells leads to the immune system attacking the...
What Triggers MS in Kids? Researchers Recruiting Kids for Important Study of Environmental and Genet
What Triggers MS in Kids? Researchers Recruiting Kids for Important Study of Environmental and Genet/About-the-Society/News/What-Triggers-MS-in-Kids-Researchers-Recruiting-Ki … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Patients with paediatric-onset multiple sclerosis are at higher risk of cognitive impairment in adulthood: An Italian collaborative study
Patients with paediatric-onset multiple sclerosis are at higher risk of cognitive impairment in adulthood: An Italian collaborative studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Neurological Data Bill (S. 849) to be Considered by Senate HELP Committee/About-the-Society/News/Neurological-Data-Bill-(S-849)-to-be-Considered-b … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Results Published from First Human Clinical Trials of “Anti-LINGO” Myelin Repair Strategy
- Previous story FDA Approves Plegridy (Pegylated Interferon Beta) For Relapsing MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode