Nerve Repair Teams Convened to Share Exciting Progress and Plan Next Steps/About-the-Society/News/Nerve-Repair-Teams-Convened-to-Share-Exciting-Prog … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Hyposmia: Causes, treatment, and related conditionsHyposmia is a term describing partial or complete loss of the sense of smell. Learn about the causes, how it is treated, and related conditions. … read morePosted At:...
First Published Results from National MS Society-Funded CCSVI Study/About-the-Society/News/First-Published-Results-from-National-MS-Society-F … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study Finds that Breastfeeding is Associated with a Reduced Risk of MS for Mothers/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-that-Breastfeeding-is-Associated-with … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Disability progression markers over 6–12 years in interferon-β-treated multiple sclerosis patientsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Study Uncovers Gene Variation Linked to Response to MS Therapy; May Open Up New Treatment Approaches
- Previous story MS Activist Featured in ‘Rutgers Today’ News
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish