Hidden herpes virus may play key role in MS, other brain disordersThe ubiquitous human herpesvirus 6 may play a critical role in impeding the brain’s ability to repair itself in diseases like multiple sclerosis....
Behavioral approach reduces cognitive fatigue in multiple sclerosis, study showsMultiple sclerosis researchers describe a new nonpharmacological approach to reducing cognitive fatigue in MS. Using functional neuroimaging, they showed the prospect of monetary reward stimulates...
Multiple Sclerosis Coalition Consensus Paper on Disease-Modifying Therapies is Available/About-the-Society/News/Multiple-Sclerosis-Coalition-Consensus-Paper-on-Di … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society-Funded Researchers Find Evidence of Health Issues Up to Five Years Before First Symptom of M
Society-Funded Researchers Find Evidence of Health Issues Up to Five Years Before First Symptom of M/About-the-Society/News/Society-Funded-Researchers-Find-Evidence-of-Health … read morePosted At: National MS Society
How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm the brainA new study shows that the long-term use of either cannabis or cannabis-based drugs impairs memory. … read morePosted At: Science Daily
- Next story Emerging Therapies, Myelin Repair, Strategies to Address Symptoms Among Research News from AAN Meeti
- Previous story Researchers Funded by National MS Society Promote Myelin Repair in Mouse Models
Join Our Mailing List
- Ecological impact of isolated cognitive relapses in MS
- MS: When good brain cells turn badPosted At: Medical News Today
- Clinical commentary on “Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV associated lesions”
- Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV-associated lesions
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Commentary
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – No
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Yes
- Beyond the band: A biomarker for pediatric MS?
- New clues to the origin and progression of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Cognitive-motor interference in persons with multiple sclerosis during five upper limb motor tasks with different complexity