Brain shrinkage in multiple sclerosis associated with leaked protein in bloodA leak of a protein called haemoglobin from damaged red blood cells may be associated with brain shrinkage in multiple sclerosis, report scientists. …...
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting 1530 People with Secondary-Progressive MS For Study of Sipo
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting 1530 People with Secondary-Progressive MS For Study of Sipo/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Investigators-Recruiting-1530-Peopl … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Antioxidant therapies may help in the fight against neurodegenerative diseasesA new review examines the potential of antioxidant approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and...
International Consortium Pinpoints 200 Genetic Variations That Can Influence Risk of Getting MS/About-the-Society/News/International-Consortium-Pinpoints-200-Genetic-Var … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Intermittent Fasting Changes Gut Bacteria and Reduces MS-Like Symptoms in Mice/About-the-Society/News/Intermittent-Fasting-Changes-Gut-Bacteria-and-Redu … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Letter re “Is pruritus an indicator of aquaporin-positive neuromyelitis optica?”
- Previous story Localized pigmentation disorder after subcutaneous pegylated interferon beta-1a injection
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society