Cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels mark grey matter volume in clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosis
Cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels mark grey matter volume in clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Chemical compound produces beneficial inflammation, remyelination that could help treat multiple sclerosis
Chemical compound produces beneficial inflammation, remyelination that could help treat multiple sclerosisResearchers report that indazole chloride, a synthetic compound that acts on one form of the body’s estrogen receptors, is able to remyelinate (add...
Demyelination: Causes, symptoms, and treatmentsDemyelination is damage to the myelin layer, or the protective coating of nerve cells. This can lead to neurological problems including slow reflexes. … read morePosted At: Medical News Today
Trait neuroticism, extraversion, and conscientiousness in multiple sclerosis: Link to cognitive impairment?
Trait neuroticism, extraversion, and conscientiousness in multiple sclerosis: Link to cognitive impairment?Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Study Finds High Blood Pressure May Be Associated with MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-High-Blood-Pressure-May-Be-Associated … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Genetic study uncovers potential new treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Previous story Reduced brain atrophy rates are associated with lower risk of disability progression in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis treated with cladribine tablets
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode