tDCS combined with computer games at home reduces cognitive symptoms of multiple sclerosisA new study reports that participants with multiple sclerosis who used tDCS while playing the cognitive training computer games designed to improve...
Skin Cells Reprogrammed into Brain Cells Repair MS-like Damage in Mice/About-the-Society/News/Skin-Cells-Reprogrammed-into-Brain-Cells-Repair-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
UPDATED: Clinical Trial Results Announced in Study of Peginterferon Beta-1a – Company Submits Applic
UPDATED: Clinical Trial Results Announced in Study of Peginterferon Beta-1a – Company Submits Applic/About-the-Society/News/UPDATED-Clinical-Trial-Results-Announced-in-Study … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Simultaneous early-onset severe autoimmune hemolytic anemia and albuminuria during alemtuzumab treatment for multiple sclerosis
Simultaneous early-onset severe autoimmune hemolytic anemia and albuminuria during alemtuzumab treatment for multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Multiple sclerosis: Antioxidant may slow disease progressionResearchers reveal that lipoic acid – an over-the-counter antioxidant – helped to reduce whole brain atrophy in patients with secondary progressive MS. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
- Next story Researchers co-funded by the National MS Society discover possible mechanism for MS damage to nerve
- Previous story New Experimental Strategy to Turn Off Immune Attacks in MS Uses “Nanoparticles”
Join Our Mailing List
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium