Relapsing-remitting MS: Alemtuzumab boosts outcomes for black patientsA trial reveals that the drug alemtuzumab may improve outcomes for black patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, who are often understudied. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
Cutting-edge brain science by UCSF researcher wins first Barancik Prize for Innovation in MS Researc
Cutting-edge brain science by UCSF researcher wins first Barancik Prize for Innovation in MS Researc/About-the-Society/News/Cutting-edge-brain-science-by-UCSF-researcher-wins … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Demyelination: Causes, symptoms, and treatmentsDemyelination is damage to the myelin layer, or the protective coating of nerve cells. This can lead to neurological problems including slow reflexes. … read morePosted At: Medical News Today
Research Teams Report Progress from First Six Months of 2-Year Projects Focusing on CCSVI and MS/About-the-Society/News/Research-Teams-Report-Progress-from-First-Six-Mont … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study Evaluates Real-World Safety of Interferons in MS/About-the-Society/News/Study-Evaluates-Real-World-Safety-of-Interferons-i … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story 2014 John Dystel Prize for MS Research Goes To Prof. Barry Arnason at University of Chicago — Laid
- Previous story A look at what MS Ambassador, Amazing Race host Phil Keoghan, is doing to ensure that no opportunity
Join Our Mailing List
- What side effects can result from interferon?
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imaging
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?
- Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugs
- Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatment
- Government Shutdown’s Impact on People with MSPosted At: National MS Society
- What you should know about neurosarcoidosis
- Swedish Study Compares Ritiximab with Approved Therapies for Relapsing MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Impact of 3 Tesla MRI on interobserver agreement in clinically isolated syndrome: A MAGNIMS multicentre studyPosted At: MS Journal