Update: Antihistamine Shows Evidence of Stimulating Myelin Repair in Small Phase II MS Study – More/About-the-Society/News/Antihistamine-Shows-Evidence-of-Stimulating-Myelin … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Studying the blood–brain barrier will provide new insights into neurodegeneration – CommentaryMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
UPDATED: Clinical Trial Results Announced in Study of Peginterferon Beta-1a – Company Submits Applic
UPDATED: Clinical Trial Results Announced in Study of Peginterferon Beta-1a – Company Submits Applic/About-the-Society/News/UPDATED-Clinical-Trial-Results-Announced-in-Study … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Oral contraceptives and MS disease activity in a contemporary real-world cohortMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Rituximab is an acceptable alternative to ocrelizumab for treating multiple sclerosis – CommentaryMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Wellness and multiple sclerosis: The National MS Society establishes a Wellness Research Working Group and research priorities
- Previous story Assessing long-term prognosis improvement as a consequence of treatment pattern changes in MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode