Resistance training may slow down the progression of multiple sclerosisIn the past, multiple sclerosis patients were advised not to exercise for fear of exacerbating the illness. However, it is now known that physical training...
Dilemmas in medical ethics in the age of big dataMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 10, Page 1306-1308, September 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Research Teams Report First Year’s Progress From MS Societies’ Initial Studies on CCSVI and MS/About-the-Society/News/Research-Teams-Report-First-Year’s-Progress-From-M … read morePosted At: National MS Society
‘Progressive MS – macro views’: The need for novel clinical trial paradigms to enable drug development for progressive MS
‘Progressive MS – macro views’: The need for novel clinical trial paradigms to enable drug development for progressive MSMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 12, Page 1649-1655, October 2017. … read morePosted At: MS...
- Next story Smoking is associated with increased disease activity during natalizumab treatment in multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Final rule on short-term insurance plans will leave people with pre-existing conditions with high co
Join Our Mailing List
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium
- Optic nerve double inversion recovery hypersignal in patients with clinically isolated syndrome is associated with asymptomatic gadolinium-enhanced lesion
- Spinal cord and infratentorial lesions in radiologically isolated syndrome are associated with decreased retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thickness