Cellular self-digestion process triggers autoimmune diseaseAutophagy allows cells to degrade and recycle their cellular components. Researchers have now demonstrated that the autophagy machinery in certain immune cells leads to the immune system attacking the...
MS Study Alert: Can an iPhone App Capture the MS Experience?/About-the-Society/News/MS-Study-Alert-Can-an-iPhone-App-Capture-the-MS-E … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society joins other patient advocacy groups in filing amicus brief to support federal tax credits p/About-the-Society/News/Patient-Advocates-Congress-Intended-for-Tax-Credit … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Unique gene therapy prevents, reverses multiple sclerosis in animal modelMultiple sclerosis can be inhibited or reversed using a novel gene therapy technique that stops the disease’s immune response in mouse models, researchers have found....
MS drug may reverse some physical disabilityA drug used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), alemtuzumab, was found to reverse some of the physical disability caused by the disease, according to new research. Because it...
- Next story National MS Society-Supported Researchers Report Early Lab Results of New Approach to Repairing Myel
- Previous story International Progressive MS Alliance Announces New Collaborative Network Planning Awards as Part of
Join Our Mailing List
- Multiple sclerosis: Healthful diet tied to lower riskPosted At: Medical News Today
- Prognostic value of cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light chain and chitinase-3-like-1 in newly diagnosed patients with multiple sclerosis
- Vitamin D-binding protein and multiple sclerosis: Evidence, controversies, and needs
- A nationwide epidemiological study on the prevalence of multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder with important multi-ethnic differences in Malaysia
- Lack of short-chain fatty acids and overgrowth of opportunistic pathogens define dysbiosis of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders: A Chinese pilot study
- Effects and mechanisms of differently cued and non-cued motor imagery in people with multiple sclerosis: A randomised controlled trial
- How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm the brainPosted At: Science Daily
- Positron emission tomography imaging in evaluation of MS pathology in vivo
- A healthy dietary pattern associates with a lower risk of a first clinical diagnosis of central nervous system demyelination
- Functional and structural plasticity following action observation training in multiple sclerosis