FDA Approves Twice a Day Capsules Called Tecfidera™ (formerly called BG-12) for Relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/FDA-Approves-Twice-a-Day-Capsules-Called-Tecfidera … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Mourns the Passing of Dr. John Kurtzke/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Mourns-the-Passing-of-Dr-John … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers Pinpoint Novel Gene-Environment Interaction in Cells from People with MS/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Pinpoint-Novel-Gene-Environment-Intera … read morePosted At: National MS Society
A tale of two demyelinating diseases and Zika virusMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
T-cell activation marker sCD27 is associated with clinically definite multiple sclerosis in childhood-acquired demyelinating syndromes
T-cell activation marker sCD27 is associated with clinically definite multiple sclerosis in childhood-acquired demyelinating syndromesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Genetic study uncovers potential new treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Previous story Reduced brain atrophy rates are associated with lower risk of disability progression in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis treated with cladribine tablets
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode