Nerve fibers regenerated with molecular mixNew research finds that a ‘cocktail’ of molecules regenerates neuronal axons, restoring fine motor skills in mice that had spinal cord injury or stroke. … read morePosted At: Medical...
Sharing Clinical Trial Data for Multiple Sclerosis — Standardized and Pooled Data Available for Sec/About-the-Society/News/Sharing-Clinical-Trial-Data-for-Multiple-Sclerosis … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers Co-Funded by the Society Pinpoint Genetic Differences Between African-Americans and Nort
Researchers Co-Funded by the Society Pinpoint Genetic Differences Between African-Americans and Nort/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Co-Funded-by-the-Society-Pinpoint-Gene … read morePosted At: National MS Society
New Study Shows Differences in Visual Impairment and Damage Between African Americans and Caucasians
New Study Shows Differences in Visual Impairment and Damage Between African Americans and Caucasians/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Shows-Differences-in-Visual-Impairment-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study Adds Evidence that Smoking Worsens MS, and Quitting May Help/About-the-Society/News/Study-Adds-Evidence-that-Smoking-Worsens-MS,-and-Q … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Researchers Use Stem Cells To Uncover Possible Clue To Why Myelin Repair Fails in Primary Progressiv
- Previous story Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) Releases Draft Evidence Report on Treatments for M
Join Our Mailing List
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium
- Optic nerve double inversion recovery hypersignal in patients with clinically isolated syndrome is associated with asymptomatic gadolinium-enhanced lesion
- Spinal cord and infratentorial lesions in radiologically isolated syndrome are associated with decreased retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thickness