Comparing costs of illness of multiple sclerosis in three different years: A population-based studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Great Strides Moved MS Research Forward in 2011/About-the-Society/News/Great-Strides-Moved-MS-Research-Forward-in-2011 … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D deficiency may predict onsetA large-scale study suggests that vitamin D levels may predict MS risk in young and middle-aged women. Correcting this deficiency may lower that risk. … read morePosted...
Fingolimod Granted “Breakthrough Therapy Designation” for Pediatric MS by the FDA/About-the-Society/News/Fingolimod-Granted-Breakthrough-Therapy-Designati … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Dr. Kenneth P. Johnson, One of the World’s Leading Innovators in MS Research and Treatment Has Died/About-the-Society/News/Dr-Kenneth-P-Johnson,-One-of-the-World’s-Leading-I … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Ozanimod successful in clinical trials for multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Serotonin: A mediator of the gut–brain axis in multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode