Researchers Show that “Old” Treatments Can Make “New” Myelin/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Show-that-Old”-Treatments-Can-Make-New … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?Multiple sclerosis is a serious neurological condition that has no known cure. Although the causes are far from being known, we do know that the immune...
Scientists discover blood sample detection method for multiple sclerosisA method for quickly detecting signs of multiple sclerosis has been developed. The discovery, using advanced mass spectrometry techniques, offers a diagnostic tool that enables the...
Response to ‘Does cladribine have an impact on brain atrophy in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis?’ by Schiffmann et al.
Response to ‘Does cladribine have an impact on brain atrophy in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis?’ by Schiffmann et al.Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting for Study of Ocrelizumab in People with Relapsing-Remitting
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting for Study of Ocrelizumab in People with Relapsing-Remitting/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Investigators-Recruiting-for-St-(3) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Month of Birth May Influence Risk of MS by Promoting Changes in Immune System Development
- Previous story Emerging Therapies, Risk Factors and Other MS Research News from American Academy of Neurology Meeti
Join Our Mailing List
- Autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation improves fatigue in multiple sclerosis
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?