Evaluation of brain lesion distribution criteria at disease onset in differentiating MS from NMOSD and MOG-IgG-associated encephalomyelitis
Evaluation of brain lesion distribution criteria at disease onset in differentiating MS from NMOSD and MOG-IgG-associated encephalomyelitisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Why does the flu trigger MS relapse? Study investigatesResearchers have unearthed new information that may explain why the flu can increase the risk of relapse for patients with multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At:...
New Study Reports Evidence that Vitamin D Plays a Role in Myelin Repair/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Reports-Evidence-that-Vitamin-D-Plays-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Model helps explain why some patients with multiple sclerosis have seizuresMS patients are three to six times more likely to develop seizures. Using a mouse model, a team of scientists has found for the...
Researchers Want to Know What You Think – Opportunities to Participate in Surveys and Other MS Resea
Researchers Want to Know What You Think – Opportunities to Participate in Surveys and Other MS Resea/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Want-to-Know-What-You-Think-–-Opportun … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Medicare Advantage plan members may switch to Original Medicare during the annual disenrollment peri
- Previous story Trial hints that a vaccine used to prevent tuberculosis may open a new treatment approach to prevent
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing