Dimethyl fumarate–associated transient bone marrow oedema syndromeMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Loss of spinal nerve fibres not the only cause of disability in multiple sclerosisIt is commonly thought that in MS, the loss of axons (nerve fibres) contributes to the chronic disability found in many...
Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatmentA study of male mice finds that testosterone triggers production of a protective molecule that prevents the development of immune cells that attack myelin. … read...
Research pinpoints powerful biomarker of Multiple SclerosisA breakthrough study has revealed unique molecules in the blood of people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) that could become definitive diagnostic biomarkers of the world’s most common neurologic...
MS Research Highlights In 2014 That Offer New Leads In Stopping MS, Restoring Function Lost, And En/About-the-Society/News/MS-Research-Highlights-In-2014-That-Offer-New-Lead … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Scientists Discover Immune System Network in Brain – UPDATE
- Previous story Study Shows Life Expectancy for People with MS Increasing Over Time, But Still Lower Than the Genera
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society