Scientists discover blood sample detection method for multiple sclerosisA method for quickly detecting signs of multiple sclerosis has been developed. The discovery, using advanced mass spectrometry techniques, offers a diagnostic tool that enables the...
Wellness and multiple sclerosis: The National MS Society establishes a Wellness Research Working Group and research priorities
Wellness and multiple sclerosis: The National MS Society establishes a Wellness Research Working Group and research prioritiesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MS Trial Alert: Researchers Recruiting People with Relapsing MS for Phase 3 Studies Comparing Ublitu
MS Trial Alert: Researchers Recruiting People with Relapsing MS for Phase 3 Studies Comparing Ublitu/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Researchers-Recruiting-People-with … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Nerve-insulating cells more diverse than previously thoughtOligodendrocytes, a type of brain cell that plays a crucial role in diseases such as multiple sclerosis, are more diverse than have previously been thought, according to a...
Nature of immune cells in the human brain disclosedResearchers have disclosed the nature of how T cells protect the brain against harmful viruses. The results of the study are important for investigating the role...
- Next story National MS Society Comments on ACA Anti-Discrimination Rules
- Previous story National MS Society Invests Over $21 Million in New Research — Advances 2015 Research Investment Of
Join Our Mailing List
- Ecological impact of isolated cognitive relapses in MS
- MS: When good brain cells turn badPosted At: Medical News Today
- Clinical commentary on “Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV associated lesions”
- Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV-associated lesions
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Commentary
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – No
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Yes
- Beyond the band: A biomarker for pediatric MS?
- New clues to the origin and progression of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Cognitive-motor interference in persons with multiple sclerosis during five upper limb motor tasks with different complexity