People with MS Share How They Are Stronger Than MS and Maintain Independence on World MS Day May 25/About-the-Society/News/People-with-MS-Share-How-They-Are-Stronger-Tha-1 … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Antioxidant therapies may help in the fight against neurodegenerative diseasesA new review examines the potential of antioxidant approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and...
A constellation of symptoms presages first definitive signs of multiple sclerosisResearchers document the health problems that precede a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At: Science Daily
MS: New findings may ‘prevent future loss of brain cells’Scientists have now identified a unique cell death mechanism behind the destruction of nerve insulation in MS, and an anti-inflammatory that blocks it. … read...
Mouse Study Funded by National MS Society Suggests Laquinimod May Be Capable of Reducing MS Progress
Mouse Study Funded by National MS Society Suggests Laquinimod May Be Capable of Reducing MS Progress/About-the-Society/News/Mouse-Study-Funded-by-National-MS-Society-Suggests … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story London Researchers Explore How Immigration Changes Risk of Getting MS
- Previous story MN-166 (Ibudilast) Granted “Fast Track” Designation by FDA to Speed its Potential Approval for Progr
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings