Hippocampal dysfunction is associated with memory impairment in multiple sclerosis: A volumetric and functional connectivity study
Hippocampal dysfunction is associated with memory impairment in multiple sclerosis: A volumetric and functional connectivity studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Studies Report Progress Understanding What Drives Repair of the Brain’s Insulating Myelin, Which is/About-the-Society/News/Studies-Report-Progress-Understanding-What-Drives … read morePosted At: National MS Society
The effect of self-assessed fatigue and subjective cognitive impairment on work capacity: The case of multiple sclerosis
The effect of self-assessed fatigue and subjective cognitive impairment on work capacity: The case of multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Vitamin D no defense against dementiaNew research has shown that vitamin D (also commonly known as the sunshine vitamin) is unlikely to protect individuals from multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease or other brain-related...
Connecticut’s Dannel P. Malloy Named Governor of the Year/About-the-Society/News/Connecticut-Governor-Dannel-P-Malloy-Named-Nationa … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Teenage concussion linked to later risk of MS
- Previous story Remotely supervised transcranial direct current stimulation for the treatment of fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Results from a randomized, sham-controlled trial
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode