Help Needed to Encourage U.S. Senate to Support Record Funding for MS Research in Department of Defe
Help Needed to Encourage U.S. Senate to Support Record Funding for MS Research in Department of Defe/About-the-Society/News/SenateFY15CDMRP … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imagingNerve fibers are surrounded by a myelin sheath. Scientists have now made the first-ever ‘live’ observations of how this protective layer is...
Powerful defenders of the brain discovered, with big implications for disease and injuryA rare and potent type of immune cell has been discovered around the brain, suggesting the cells may play a critical role...
New Study Finds Low Vitamin D Levels in Newborns Linked to Increased Risk for MS Later in Life/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Finds-Low-Vitamin-D-Levels-in-Newborns-L … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Trait neuroticism, extraversion, and conscientiousness in multiple sclerosis: Link to cognitive impairment?
Trait neuroticism, extraversion, and conscientiousness in multiple sclerosis: Link to cognitive impairment?Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Study Strengthens Link Between Low Vitamin D Levels and Risk of MS
- Previous story Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D deficiency may predict onset
Join Our Mailing List
- What side effects can result from interferon?
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imaging
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?
- Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugs
- Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatment
- Government Shutdown’s Impact on People with MSPosted At: National MS Society
- What you should know about neurosarcoidosis
- Swedish Study Compares Ritiximab with Approved Therapies for Relapsing MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Impact of 3 Tesla MRI on interobserver agreement in clinically isolated syndrome: A MAGNIMS multicentre studyPosted At: MS Journal