Multiple sclerosis drug slows brain shrinkage, study findsResults from a clinical trial of more than 250 participants with progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) revealed that ibudilast was better than a placebo in slowing down brain...
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Nationwide Recruiting People with MS for Phase I Study to Determine Sa
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Nationwide Recruiting People with MS for Phase I Study to Determine Sa/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Investigators-Nationwide-Recruiting … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple Sclerosis Coalition Consensus Paper on Disease-Modifying Therapies is Available/About-the-Society/News/Multiple-Sclerosis-Coalition-Consensus-Paper-on-Di … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers at Major MS Meeting Report Progress in Wellness and Symptom Management/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-at-Major-MS-Meeting-Report-Progress-in … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Emerging Therapies, Wellness, Progression and Other MS Research News from AAN Meeting/About-the-Society/News/Emerging-Therapies,-Wellness,-Progression-and-Othe … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Varicella-zoster meningovasculitis in a multiple sclerosis patient treated with natalizumab
- Previous story MS Society Disappointed with Senate Healthcare Bill
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode