Fronto-limbic disconnection in patients with multiple sclerosis and depressionMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseasesInflammatory diseases such as Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis have been linked to faults in a critical immune pathway that enables inflammation to continue unchecked. Researchers have shed...
Clinical course of multiple sclerosis: A nationwide cohort studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Shifting borders, crossing boundaries: The case of combined central and peripheral demyelinationMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
New Study Funded by National MS Society Pinpoints Clinical Differences between Hispanic/Latinos and/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Funded-by-National-MS-Society-Pinpoints … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story MN-166 (Ibudilast) Granted “Fast Track” Designation by FDA to Speed its Potential Approval for Progr
- Previous story Elastic Resistance Bands Improve Strength in Ongoing Study from Team Funded by National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish