Why are my legs and feet numb?There are many reasons why a person may feel numbness or tingling in their legs or feet. The most common is sitting in the same position for too...
Prediction of natalizumab anti-drug antibodies persistencyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Nationwide Recruiting People with MS for Phase I Study to Determine Sa
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Nationwide Recruiting People with MS for Phase I Study to Determine Sa/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Investigators-Nationwide-Recruiting … read morePosted At: National MS Society
FDA to Study Potential Risks Related to a Commonly Used MRI Contrast Agent/About-the-Society/News/FDA-to-Study-Potential-Risks-Related-to-a-Commonly … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Pure spinal multiple sclerosis: A possible novel entity within the multiple sclerosis disease spectrum
- Previous story How the gut influences neurologic disease
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis