Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosisResearchers have proposed a conceptual framework for examining the relationship between exercise and adaptive neuroplasticity in the population with multiple sclerosis (MS). … read morePosted...
Shifting borders, crossing boundaries: The case of combined central and peripheral demyelinationMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Switching from branded to generic glatiramer acetate: 15-month GATE trial extension resultsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Link between gut bacteria, MS discoveredResearchers are now saying bad gut bacteria — or an insufficient amount of good bacteria — may have a direct link to multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At: Science...
Impairment of decision-making in multiple sclerosis: A neuroeconomic approachMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Protective personality traits: High openness and low neuroticism linked to better memory in multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Environmental modifiable risk factors for multiple sclerosis: Report from the 2016 ECTRIMS focused workshop
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings