Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugsThe mechanism set in motion by a protein implicated in the repair of myelin damage could hold the key to a better treatment for multiple sclerosis. …...
Multiple sclerosis: Serum-derived exosomes express myelin proteinsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Unravelling a mystery cause of multiple sclerosisAhead of MS Awareness Week, an international team of researchers has discovered a new cellular mechanism — an underlying defect in brain cells — that may cause the...
A randomized controlled trial to treat impaired learning and memory in multiple sclerosis: The self-GEN trial
A randomized controlled trial to treat impaired learning and memory in multiple sclerosis: The self-GEN trialMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Marketplace Health Insurance Open Enrollment Extended thru Dec 17/About-the-Society/News/Health-Insurance-Open-Enrollment-Extended-thru-Dec … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Study Finds That Use of Health Care Increases Well Before an MS Diagnosis, Offering New Leads to Ear
- Previous story 2017 John Dystel Prize for MS Research Goes to Prof. Alan J. Thompson of University College London
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing