Global loss of myelin water over 5 years in multiple sclerosis normal-appearing white matterMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Analysis of Canadian multiple sclerosis patients does not support a role for FKBP6 in diseaseMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Novel Protein Identified Inside Cells During MS Inflammation May Help Explain Nerve Damage/About-the-Society/News/Novel-Protein-Identified-Inside-Cells-During-MS-In … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS Study Alert: Can an iPhone App Capture the MS Experience?/About-the-Society/News/MS-Study-Alert-Can-an-iPhone-App-Capture-the-MS-E … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Spinal cord atrophy as a primary outcome measure in phase II trials of progressive multiple sclerosis
Spinal cord atrophy as a primary outcome measure in phase II trials of progressive multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Fiscal Year 2016 Federal Spending Bill Includes Increases for Research and Many Important Programs
- Previous story Does Damage to Myelin-Producing Cells Trigger Nervous System Inflammation?
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish