Multiple sclerosis symptoms improved with fruit and vegA diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains may significantly improve symptoms for people with multiple sclerosis, researchers report. … read morePosted At: Medical News Today
Study Finds High Blood Pressure May Be Associated with MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-High-Blood-Pressure-May-Be-Associated … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National Influenza Vaccination Week/About-the-Society/News/National-Influenza-Vaccination-Week … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Exercise not shown to reduce women’s risk of developing MSA large, new study shows no evidence that exercise may reduce a woman’s risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS). Previous small studies had shown conflicting...
Hippotherapy for patients with multiple sclerosis: A multicenter randomized controlled trial (MS-HIPPO)
Hippotherapy for patients with multiple sclerosis: A multicenter randomized controlled trial (MS-HIPPO)Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Researchers Supported by the National MS Society Develop New Mouse Model of MS That May Offer New Cl
- Previous story Patients with multiple sclerosis demonstrate reduced subbasal corneal nerve fibre density
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis