Society Reaches $250 Million NOW Campaign Goal and Transforms the Pace of MS Research Progress/About-the-Society/News/Society-Reaches-$250-Million-NOW-Campaign-Goal-and … read morePosted At: National MS Society
What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds clueMultiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease, the causes of which remain mysterious. But a new study may now have uncovered a key factor in its development. …...
Positive Results Announced from Phase 2 Trial of Daclizumab/About-the-Society/News/Positive-Results-Announced-from-Phase-2-Trial-of-D … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatment
Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatmentMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Revised ‘McDonald criteria’ expected to speed the diagnosis of multiple sclerosisThe McDonald Criteria for the Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis have just been revised in hopes of speeding diagnosis and reducing the chance of misdiagnosis....
- Next story Early Clinical Trial Results and Observational Study Support Further Research of “Probiotic” Parasit
- Previous story New Guidelines for the Use of Plasma Exchange Therapy in MS
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing