Clinical monitoring of multiple sclerosis should routinely include spinal cord imaging – YesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Zika Virus Linked to Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, a Disorder That Can Be Confused with MS/About-the-Society/News/Zika-Virus-Linked-to-Acute-Disseminated-Encephalom … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Mourns Passing of Renowned MS Researcher and Society Advisor Dr. Marie Filbin/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Mourns-Passing-of-Renowned-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Open Enrollment Ends Feb. 15/About-the-Society/News/ACA-Open-Enrollment … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Questionnaires can be a good predictor of survival rates in multiple sclerosisThe way in which patients with multiple sclerosis answer questionnaires could help to predict their survival rate from the disease, a study has...
- Next story Progress in 2015 Toward Stopping MS, Restoring What’s Been Lost, and Ending MS Forever
- Previous story Panel Outlines Benefits of Different Types of Rehabilitation for People with MS But “We need more Kn
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode